It is always important to understand the basics of any programming language. Below set of article contains many such topics. We have also covered most of the interview questions from all these topics. Reading these articles will help you undestand basics of java and prepare for your upcoming java interviews.
- final Keyword
- transient Keyword
- Access Modifiers (public, private, protected and default scope)
- What is the use of private constructor in java?
- String Pool
- interface VS abstract class
- Wrapper Classes – Autoboxing and Unboxing, IntegerCache and Immutability
- How To Create Immutable Class In Java
- Creating Immutable class with mutable member fields in Java
- Marker Interface Interview Questions
- Method Overloading Interview Questions
- Method Overriding Interview Questions
We will keep adding more articles to this section to enrich your basics in JAVA, Stay tuned 🙂 If you want us to write for any specific topic or interview question, you can contact us via facebook or write a mail to use at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the
JVM internals is like Taboo for many Programmers, but
- JVM Architecture Introduction
- Class Loader SubSystem
- Types of Class Loader and Delegation Algorithm
- Java Program to find from where java class is loaded
- What Is Magic Number CAFEBABE In Java Class File?